Most people are unaware that vibrating alarm clocks have several applications and may make everyday life easier for the majority of people. Deaf, elderly, and heavy sleepers who do not wake up to typical alarm noises will benefit from these watches. They’re also useful in situations when you don’t want to wake up too early in the morning and don’t want to disturb others in the room.
Today, we’ve compiled a list of the top watches and smartwatches with vibrating alarms that will revolutionize how you wake up. Let’s get this party started, shall we?
The first watch on our list is a G-Shock with a Vibe Alarm function that allows you to wake up without disturbing others. The watch’s snooze feature, which goes off every 5 minutes until you get up and reset your alarm, ensures that you wake up no matter what. The vibrations it produces, however, are not very powerful and are only ideal for light to moderate sleepers; if you are a heavy sleeper, this watch is not for you. Nonetheless, it is appropriate for the vast majority of people who wake up without any effort.
- Case Diameter: 53.4 Millimeters
Aside from the vibrating alarm, this watch is also helpful for persons with poor eyesight or hearing impairment since it features a large and bright display that is pretty easy to see. The watch’s numbers are large and bold, which adds to the watch’s appeal.
Some individuals prefer not to sleep with a big watch on their wrists, so we designed this watch as a band that is elegant and easy to wear all night. The watch is mostly used to remind patients to take their medications, but it may also be used to wake you up from a nap because it has eight vibrating alarms every day.
- 8 daily vibrating alarms, extra strong 40 seconds silent wake up alarm. *** Warning : Will NOT Work for Deep Sleepers.
- Soft silicone band/strap (NO LOGO); Small 4.5" - 7.5" (11cm - 19cm); Large 6.5" - 8.5" (16cm - 21cm)
- 12/24 hour time; Rechargeable (Normal 5V, 2A USB Charger required, but not included), last 1-4 weeks; IP65 splash-proof (not IP67 waterproof); 6 Months warranty (valid for normal use and not including strap and water damage)
- Check out the New Band-2 with No Clasp - No more broken clasps for active kids.
- Check out the VB150 - 15 Alarm Vibrating Watch with Auto repeat Countdown Timer 1- 99 min.; Check out the New PW1 Potty Training Watch with Auto-repeat Countdown Music Timer
The first alarm goes off after 40 seconds and vibrates for 40 seconds, while the remaining seven alarms go off after 20 seconds. Most sleepers will find it adequate, but if you are a heavy sleeper, you may not be able to wake up to these alerts.
Aside from that, the watch boasts a bright display that makes it easy to view the time, whether it’s day or night. The watch is also available in a variety of colors, so you may choose the one that best suits you.
The next watch on our list is a unisex timepiece from the TICCI brand. It includes a huge digital display with large numbers that makes reading the time at a glance much simpler. It also features a backlight that illuminates in the dark, allowing you to read the time at night.
- 1.【Easy To Read】The Watch is with Big Face and Big Digits. Very Easy to Read the Digits at A Glance Even If Eyesight is Not Good. Calendar: Year, Month, Week and Date.
- 2.【Strong 8 Vibration and Alarms】8 Strong Strong Vibrating and Alarms are Tailor Made for Hard of Hearing People.
Three Choice at Your Will for the Vibrating and Alarms:
(1). BOTH 8 Sounds (Beep) & 8 Vibration.
(2). Only 8 Sounds (Beep) Alarms.
(3). Only 8 Vibration. To Get Alert without Disturbing Others.
The 8 Vibrating Alarms Designed for: Medicine, Taking Pills and Task Reminders and Other Special Request for Reminders.
Auto-Repeat Each Day,No Need to Reset it.
- 3.【Super Backlight】Super Bright Backlight Lights Up the Whole Display with Super Big Digits. Very Easy to Read in the Dark.
- 4.【Countdown Timer】From 15 Minutes to 24 Hours Long Countdown Interval with Auto Start. Very Popular with Parkinson's Patients.
- 5.【Water Proof】50 meters Waterproof【Except Hot Water】. Will withstand splashes or brief immersion in water. Perfect watch for continuous hand washing but not recommended for swimming or shower. 【Lockout Feature】Great Lockout Feature Can Prevents Accidental Changes. Great for the Elderly Who May Accidentally Bump into Things.
The watch contains eight alarms that you may personalize according to your needs. You have the option of having all of the alarms vibrate and beep at the same time, or you may have them only beep or vibrate. This watch has a pleasant vibration that is neither too forceful nor too gentle, and it might wake you up if you are not a heavy sleeper.
Aside from that, the alarm may be used to create reminders for taking medications or other necessary chores. Overall, with its large display and various vibrating alerts, it is an excellent choice.
The Timex Expedition watch is an outdoor watch designed for adventurers. It’s tough and waterproof up to 200 meters, making it almost indestructible. It also contains a 100-hour chronograph timer and a 24-hour countdown timer, making it an excellent sports and training watch.
- Adjustable black 22mm resin strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph; 24-hour countdown timer; 3 vibrating and audible daily, weekday or weekend alarms; shock resistant to I.S.O. standards
- 24-hour military time mode; 3 time zones; occasion reminders; hydration timer; month, day and date calendar
- Black 50mm resin case with acrylic lens; negative digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 200m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
But it’s the three vibrating and loud daily alarms that put this watch on this list. Even if you’ve gone into a deep slumber, the watch’s vibration is strong enough to rouse you up. However, because the vibration lasts just 10 seconds, it may not be enough to awaken a sleeping giant. However, even if you are a heavy sleeper, it may usually wake you up.
It’s a huge watch with a large display that makes it simple to tell the time, but it’s also difficult to wear every day.
Next, we have a Casio vibrating alarm watch that is both inexpensive and long-lasting. It’s tough and waterproof, so you can take it swimming. The watch also has a wide dial with an illuminated display, making it easier to see at night. The display is ideal for the elderly or those with poor vision because it is exceptionally bright and can be read without glasses.
- Brightly illuminating watch in all black with vibration alert/alarm, automatic calendar, second time zone, and 12/24-hour timekeeping
- 44 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Stopwatch with 1/100 sec through 24-hour functions and timer with 1/1 sec through 24-hour functions
- Ribbed resin band with buckle closure
This watch also has a vibrating alarm feature that may be used to wake up early or set alerts and reminders. However, because the watch is lightweight, you may not notice significant vibrations on your wrist, but it may still wake you up most of the time. The vibration alarm, according to Amazon user reviews, works for most people, but some individuals complain it’s too faint for them.
Fitbit is well-known for its fitness monitoring capabilities, but it isn’t limited to that. Sleep tracking, GPS, phone notification, quiet alarm, and more functions are also available. Fitbit’s Versa 3 smartwatch is one of those feature-rich smartwatches that has everything you need, including a vibrating alarm that may wake you up from your sleep.
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free and see your real-time pace & distance with built-in GPS. Then check out your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your workouts
- Better track heart rate 24x7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit's enhanced heart rate technology
- See your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with our collection of SpO2 clock faces. Then use the Fitbit app to track your trends over time in the Health Metrics dashboard to see when there may be indications of important changes in your wellness
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more just by speaking to your watch. Use the built-in mic and speaker to take Bluetooth calls hands-free, send callers to voicemail and adjust volume
Without anybody knowing, the vibration feature also notifies you to incoming call and text notifications. And surprise what, this watch also supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, allowing you to set your alarms using voice commands. Isn’t that cool? This watch not only wakes you up, but it also tracks your sleep and gives you a sleep score based on how well you slept the night before. It also helps you keep track of your heart health and live a healthy life in general. So, if you’re seeking a timepiece, look no further.
Also Check our Best-Seller Picks
- Earn Active Zone Minutes as you progress toward your weekly 150 minutes of heart-pumping activity and use 20 plus exercise modes to track goals like distance, calories burned and more.Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- Track all-day activity: your steps, distance, hourly activity and calories burned.Maximum operating altitude: 28,000 ft
- Use 24x7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn
- Enjoy 10 days of battery life for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use and other factors. Track your time in light, deep and REM sleep, then get a Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night.Stay inspired from the shower to the pool with this swimproof tracker (water resistant to 50 meters) and motivated by connecting with friends, competing in challenges, earning badges and celebrating goal milestones.
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon Alexa not available in all countries)
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night; also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists (subscription required; Pandora is US only)
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always on display requires more frequent charging)
- Track heart rate 24x7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed. Syncing range - up to 6.1 meters
The Final Word
Investing in a watch with a vibrating alarm is a terrific way to get up early in the morning without bothering others. Furthermore, you may use these watches to remind you to take your medicine or to finish a job on time. Also, if you’re a heavy sleeper, the persistent buzzing on your wrist from these watches might help you wake up before it’s too late. Depending on your needs and budget, you may choose from this list a watch or a smartwatch with a vibrating alarm feature.
How Effective Are Vibrating Alarm Watches?
Yes, they do their job and assist you in waking up on time. Most wristwatches, however, have a slight vibrating impact that is insufficient to arouse heavy sleepers.
Who Can Benefit From a Vibrating Alarm Clock?
A watch with a vibrating alarm may be used by anybody, but it is especially useful for the elderly and deaf persons with hearing loss.