Have you ever heard someone remark, “Bro, purchasing a gaming computer is too expensive?” To some extent, this is incorrect, but not entirely. Of course, high-end gaming PCs are prohibitively pricey. But there’s no question that you can get the greatest gaming computer for under $500, and I’ll be introducing a comprehensive list of them in a moment.
However, you will have to make certain hardware concessions. Furthermore, you may update the PC at a later date when the time comes. It’s not as if gaming computers under $500 would give a super performance.
Yes, there may be some latency in select high-end games like GTA V, League of Legends, Assassin’s Creed Origins, and Anthem. However, the overall gameplay experience is enjoyable. If properly updated, a $500 gaming PC is at least as good as consoles like the Xbox and PS4.
I have a question for you, What Does It Cost to Build a Gaming Computer? Any suggestions on what it is? No?
Allow me to respond to this for you.
Typically, an entry-level gaming PC costs between $300 and $600. It comprises the greatest motherboard, graphics card (GPU), processor (CPU), storage (Hard drive), and memory that money can buy (RAM).
You may set a budget of $700-$1000 or $1500-$2000 depending on your gaming goals if you want to spend more on your gaming PC.
But there’s another factor to consider: constructing something is a pain, and creating a gaming PC is no exception. As a result, I’ve compiled a list of the top 10 prebuilt gaming PCs under $500, which should come as a welcome relief. Allow me to introduce you to the flagships that we have chosen for you.
Best Gaming PC under $500
Best 10 Gaming PCs Under $500 which Can Play Any Game
- System: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz (4.2GHz Max Turbo) | 8GB DDR4 RAM | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT 730 2GB Video Card | Display Connectors - VGA, DVI-I, & HDMI
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case | 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included | 16 Color RGB Lighting Case | Free iBuyPower Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No Bloatware
- This item came with OD Mouse Pad
The first best gaming PC under 500 that we’ll discuss is the iBUYPOWER Trace 4 9310. It comes with all of the required gaming hardware for a budget-friendly price of $500. The best thing is that the bundle includes not just the gaming tower but also the iBUYPOWER gaming keyboard and mouse. But, rather than focusing on the frills, let’s look at the essential components that the gaming PC has to offer.
A graphics card is, without a doubt, the most critical piece of gaming gear. In order to achieve higher frame rates, the best gaming PC must be equipped with a lightning-fast graphics card, such as the AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT with 4GB of RAM, which is also one of the best GPUs under $500.
As a result, while it’s a good graphics card for some high-end games, updating it is a good option.
In any case, a speedier processor is required in a gaming PC, and the iBUYPOWER Trace 4 9310 is equipped with an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor that runs at 3.6GHz. Isn’t it remarkable for a gaming computer around $500? Furthermore, thanks to the 8GB DDR3 RAM, multitasking is a breeze on the iBUYPOWER Trace 4 9310 gaming PC. The 240GB SSD, on the other hand, is a significant amount of storage for gamers like you.
There are a lot of connecting choices on older PCs that we had a few years ago. But, believe me when I say that iBUYPOWER Trace 4 9310 has a lot of them. There are six USB 2.0 ports, as well as VGA, HDMI, DVI, RJ-45 Network Ethernet, and audio connections. In a nutshell, you won’t have any issues attaching anything.
There are a lot of gaming PCs under $500, such as the iBUYPOWER Trace 4 9310. The hardware and external ergonomics are self-evident. A keyboard and mouse are also included with the kit. While most prebuilt gaming computers under $500 do not include input devices, the iBUYPOWER Trace 4 9310 does. In summary, it’s a great offer if you’re just getting started in the gaming world.
- System: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Max Turbo) | 8GB DDR4 RAM | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 1GB Dedicated Graphics Card | Display Connectors - Dual Link DVI-D, HDMI, & VGA
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case | 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included | 16 Color RGB Lighting Case | Free iBuyPower Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No Bloatware
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor + free lifetime US tech support | Assembled in the U.S.A
The iBuyPower ARC 031A is another high-end model that has made our list of the best gaming PCs under $500. It’s basically identical to the one at #1, although there are a few variances. The SSD and graphics card RAM are the only differences. The rest of the hardware is identical to that of the Trace 4 9310. Anyway, let’s get to the important information you need to know before buying a $500 gaming PC.
The iBUYPOWER system’s hardware is powerful, much as the previous gaming PC on the list. The 12GB is the major component that greatly aids the PC’s performance. When compared to the AMD Ryzen 3, this gaming setup is capable of offering a whopping 3.6GHz processing speed. On the other side, you have turbo mode, which can generate 4.1GHz on this $500 gaming PC.
8GB of RAM is ideal for multitasking, and the iBuyPower ARCB 108A includes it, allowing you to execute many tasks at once without latency. Above all, the nicest thing that a system like the iBUYPOWER ARCB 108A has to offer its consumers is an NVIDIA GeForce GT 710. However, the GPU’s RAM is 1GB, which isn’t awful. Additionally, the gaming pc under 500 has more connectivity choices, such as two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, HDMI, DVI-D, and so on. The gaming PC has all of the other essential ports.
The inclusion of a gaming mouse and keyboard in iBUYPOWER’s bundles is always the finest thing they do. With the iBuyPower ARCB 108A, it’s the same story. What’s more intriguing is the company’s offer of free lifetime assistance to ARCB 108A users.
iBuyPower did an excellent job of delivering a gaming PC inside our $500 budget. It’s one of the best flagships, with gaming and multitasking performance that’s second to none. As a result, if you’re thinking about getting into gaming, the iBuyPower ARCB 108A is a good choice.
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
On #3, we have the HP Pavilion 690-0010, an absolute beast designed exclusively for gaming. The best budget gaming PCs have the most powerful processor, GPU, RAM, and huge storage, which is uncommon in best budget gaming PCs. The ergonomics of the PC, on the other hand, make the outside seem magnificent, and the well-organized front panel speaks for itself.
The AMD Ryzen(TM) 3 2200G CPU on the gaming desktop runs at 3.50GHz. The GPU, dubbed the AMD Radeon(TM) RX 550, is also rather remarkable, with 4GB of dedicated RAM. For a cheap PC like the HP Pavilion 690-0010, additional GPU RAM aids in providing higher frame rates. Furthermore, the HP Pavilion 690-0010 comes with an 8GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM that can be upgraded to 32GB.
Furthermore, the HP Pavilion 690-0010 does not lack ports because it has a large number of them. There are two second-generation USB 3.1 connectors and one first-generation USB 3.1 port on the front panel. While there are a lot more connectivity choices on the back, the ones on the front panel are straightforward to use. Aside from the overall hardware, the bundle also includes the HP and a keyboard and mouse, which is a fantastic value in the best gaming PC under 500 dollars.
Budget gaming PCs, like the HP Pavilion 690-0010, are hard to come by on the market that can meet all of your gaming requirements. At this time, getting your hands on the HP Pavilion would be a wise option. The hardware is gorgeous, and the design is top-notch.
- System: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core | AMD 760G Chipset | 8GB DDR3 | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB Video Card | 1x VGA | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI
- Connectivity: 6 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC Wi-Fi | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Keyboard and Mouse
- Special Feature: Tempered Glass Side Case Panel | RGB 7 Colors Gaming mouse
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty | Free Lifetime Tech Support
The CYBERPOWERPC GUA3120CPG’s outlandish look and lightning-fast technology make it a standout on the list. The CYBERPOWERPC gaming keyboard and mouse in a box, on the other hand, is a gesture of goodwill from the firm. But you know what’s even more fascinating? A machine like the CYBERPOWERPC GUA3120CPG provides active 64-bit Windows 10. Let’s learn more about CYBERPOWERPC’s main product.
Let me tell you what I loved the most on my first look at the gaming PC under 500 dollars before moving on to the main equipment. The PC’s most attractive feature is its translucent side panels. Because it allows you to see the inside from the outside, and the RGB lights elevate the gaming experience to new heights. The front panel, on the other hand, is simply adorned with the CYBERPOWERPC logo.
When it comes to hardware, the CYBERPOWERPC GUA3120CPG joins the fight for the best gaming desktops under 500 in the major section. The AMD FX-6300 6-core CPU has the capability of generating 3.5GHz of computing power, which is rather outstanding for a cheap PC like this one. Additionally, the AMD Radeon R7 240 is one of the top components included in this flagship.
What RAM should an entry-level gaming PC have? 2GB? 4GB? While the majority of them provide 4GB, the CYBERPOWERPC GUA3120CPG totally outperforms the competition with 8GB DDR3 RAM. A 1000GB storage capacity, on the other hand, may not be perfect for expert gamers, but it is still a good price for a gaming PC around $500. Furthermore, the rig has a plethora of communication connectors, making it easy to attach any device to it.
The great-looking ergonomics and the hardware components that would give the most pleasant gaming experience are what make a gaming PC excellent. One of these monsters is the GUA3120CPG.
- POWERFUL PROCESSOR: The IdeaCentre 720 desktop is equipped with the ground-breaking AMD Ryzen processor to take you to a new era of processing power.
- STUNNING GRAPHICS: Discrete AMD Radeon graphics give you an amazing PC experience and offer astonishing visuals for gaming and more.
- MAXIMUM CONNECTIVITY: This PC connects to almost any device or accessory — alone or all at once. Now your monitor, keyboard, external hard drive, camera and favorite speakers don’t need to vie for available ports.
- CORTANA: Windows 10 includes Cortana, your own personal digital assistant, who answers your questions, opens apps, sets reminders and even reads appointments from your calendar.
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED: With the IdeaCentre 720, you simply slide the rear cover off by hand whenever you need to add/replace the processor, memory, storage, or graphics card—both tool-lessly and painlessly.
It’s not a drawer or anything like it in the picture you’re looking at. It’s the Lenovo Ideacentre 720 gaming PC, which has a nice design. This setup, on the other hand, has some unique features that not many gaming PCs have, which I’m going to disclose to you. However, it is capable of high-end gaming, but an upgrade would be preferable.
The Lenovo Ideacentre 720 18L, like other gaming PCs under $500, has an 8GB RAM that can manage multitasking to some extent. However, if you run more than 10 or 13 processes on your PC at the same time, you may have slowness. Furthermore, the specialized AMD Radeon RX 550 graphics card performs better on low-end systems. I wouldn’t advocate playing high-end PC games since you might not get the most out of them. As a result, it’s one of the most extravagant PCs for Fortnite.
The processor, on the other hand, is more powerful. The gaming setup is equipped with a Ryzen 3 2200G processor that runs at 3.5GHz. Furthermore, the 1TB hard drive allows you to save hundreds of games without running out of space. The Lenovo Ideacentre 720 18L bundle, unlike the previous four gaming PCs under $500 on our list, does not include a gaming keyboard or mouse. But the best aspect is that, because to the multitude of connectivity ports, it can connect to practically any device.
Overall, it’s an excellent gaming computer under $500 for newcomers to the gaming industry. The gear on the equipment is appropriate for them, and the most tempting aspect is the attractive appearance.
- Intel Core i5-7400 Quad-Core 3.0 GHz (Up To 3.5 GHz) 6MB Cache
- 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD Boot + 1TB HDD, Intel HD Graphics 630
- 4 x USB 2.0, 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Total), 1 x HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, SD Memory Card
- Intel 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, DVD-RW, High-Def Audio with 5.1-Channel Surround Sound Support
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, Color: Black, Included Keyboard & Mouse, 17.2 Lbs
Finally, the Acer Aspire TC-780-ACKI5 is a game-changer, with a lot of processing power, superb multitasking, greater storage, and fast frame rates. Because of the fast internet era, most new gaming PCs have removed the optical disc drive option. However, the Acer Aspire TC-780-ACKI5 has it, which may seem a little dated to some of you.
Despite the fact that the gaming PC lacks a graphics card, the Acer Aspire TC-780-ACKI5 is still a sort of gaming PC that can be utilized for a variety of reasons due to other strong hardware components. However, by adding a graphics card, you can convert it into a gaming beast. Furthermore, having a 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7400 in a gaming PC under $500 is a godsend. As a result, the PC’s processing power is impressive at 3.5GHz.
On top of everything else on the Acer Aspire TC-780-ACKI5, the RAM, which has a 12GB memory capacity, is the most significant component. The 2TB HDDR, on the other hand, is a significant amount of storage for the Aspire TC-780-ACKI5. When it comes to ports, we have them all. For convenience, there are fewer on the front panel and more on the back. It’s also the finest gaming PC under $500, thanks to Intel’s HD 630 graphics.
Because of the absence of a graphics card, the Acer Aspire TC-780-ACKI5 may not be the best option if you’re looking for a gaming PC for around $500. However, if you invest a little more money on a GPU, you can convert your computer into a gaming monster. Because the rest of the hardware is top-notch and outperforms other best-budget gaming PCs.
- Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5 3.3GHz Quad Core, 8M cache up to 3.7GHz
- 8GB UDIMM RAM, Single Rank, x8 Data Width
- 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps Entry 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive, DVD RW, SATA Internal
- DVD+/-RW, Port: 10x USB, 1 microphone, 1x headphone, PS2, Displayport, HDMI, RJ45, serial, audio in, audio out
- No Operating System
The Dell PowerEdge T30, which looks like a server but is actually a gaming PC, is the most powerful gaming PC in terms of multitasking, data processing, and storage. However, adding a graphics card is required for gaming, and it is strongly advised if you want to attain the best gaming experience possible. Aside from that, the tower’s small size means it won’t take up much room in your gaming PC setup.
First and foremost, let me discuss the computer’s processing capability. Unlike most of the finest gaming PCs under 500 dollars, the Dell PowerEdge T30 is equipped with an Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5 quad-core CPU that runs at over 3.3GHz. Furthermore, the tower has DDR4 SDRAM with a memory capacity of 16GB, which is not available in any of the $500 gaming PCs.
Overall, the Dell PowerEdge T30 is a blessing that we have on the market. The 16GB is a big memory for a gaming PC under $500 and it can also expand to over 64GB if you want to. Whereas, Intel Xeon E3-1225 processor is rare to find in budget PCs. Last but not least, if you can afford to buy a graphics card, it’s highly recommended for the Dell PowerEdge T30 to make gaming possible.
- ACHIEVE MORE - For the hardworking multi-tasker, the HP Pavilion Desktop empowers you to simultaneously work on multiple projects and easily create with exceptional storage and innovative speed
- FAST PROCESSOR - 6 core 8th Generation Intel Core i5+ 8400 processor and Core i5, equipped with Windows 10 Home
- Intel Optane MEMORY 16GB - Optane memory accelerates new processor-based systems to deliver a responsive computer experience with short boot times, fast application launches, extraordinary gaming, and responsive browsing
- GREAT FOR MULTI-TASKING - 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM memory works with Intel Optane memory to help you run multiple programs at once
- ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED - McAfee LiveSafe 30-day trial and 25 GB of Dropbox space free for 12 months with your HP device when you sign up your device, 1TB 7200RPM SATA hard drive
Finally, on #8, we have our top gaming PC under $500 that is ready to play right away. Its hardware, in fact, outperforms even the greatest budget gaming PCs. On top of that, it’s one of the most attractive rigs on the list. Innovative speed is a must-have for a PC, and the HP Pavilion 590-p0030 is one of those gaming desktops with lightning-fast performance. However, in order to enjoy the quick gameplay you want, you’ll need to upgrade your GPU.
The Intel Core i5 6 core CPU, which has a maximum speed of 4GHz, is one of the quickest components on the gaming setup. It also includes an active version of Windows 10 as part of the bundle.
The 8GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM, together with the 16GB optane memory, allows this best gaming PC under 500 to handle numerous tasks at once with buttery smoothness. Despite the fact that the gaming desktop has an Intel UHD Graphics 630, it may be suitable for watching movies and other forms of entertainment, but purchasing a powerful GPU for gaming is strongly advised.
Aside from all of the required hardware that a gaming PC should have, we have a 1TB 7200RPM HDDR here, which isn’t a lot of storage but is still usable. Finally, there are connectivity choices, and the HP Pavilion 590-p0030 has a wide range of them. There are two USB 3.1 ports, one USB 3.1 Type-C port, four USB 2.0 ports, and one HDMI port on the device. However, there is Bluetooth connectivity, which is a nice touch from the gaming PC.
Overall, the HP Pavilion 590-p0030 Desktop Computer comes with a long list of amazing specifications and features that anyone would appreciate. The rig’s powerful technology and gorgeous aesthetics appeal to players who are new to the gaming scene and looking for a prebuilt gaming PC for around $500.
- - Intel Quad Core i7-4770 @ 3. 40GHz, High Performance 4th Generation Processor.
- - 16 GB DDR3L Ram / 240 GB 2. 5 Inch Sata Solid State DrivE (SSD).
- - Dual Monitor Support (HDMI + VGA), Newest 4th Generation Processor, DVD-RW, Brand New KeyBoard & Mouse, Wireless WIFI, 6 x USB 2. 0, 4 x USB 3. 0, 1 x VGA, 2 x Display output Ports, RJ-45.
- - Windows 10 Professional (64 Bit). Comes With Dell Genuine Windows 10 Professional Re Installation Disc.
The HYSTOU P05B, the second last best gaming PC under 500 we have for you, is yet another compact desktop capable of attaining ultimate gaming provided a suitable graphics card is attached. Rival hardware, such as the processor, RAM, and storage, outperforms other budget gaming computers for around $500. Let’s have a look at what this tiny setup has to offer.
The CPU, which is an Intel Core i7-6500U with a 4M cache, is the first major hardware component that I will cover. Although it does not have the fastest processing speed, 2.5GHz-3.10GHz is enough. Apart from that, we have the Intel HD Graphics 520, which is a fantastic entertainment option. If you’re a huge lover of games like PUBG or GTA, a lightning-fast GPU is strongly recommended, as I’ve noted in previous reviews.
Furthermore, this wifi modem-looking gaming PC is equipped with 4GB DDR4 RAM, which, once again, might be upgraded to 8GB. However, this is where the fun begins. The sole reason I listed the HYSTOU P05B as one of the best gaming PCs under 500 dollars is because of its 64GB SSD, which ensures that the PC’s performance is never compromised. Furthermore, the 1TB hard drive is an additional hardware component that is included in the $500 budget.
Overall, the best gaming desktop under 500 dollars couldn’t be much better with a 64GB SSD and 1TB of additional storage. Apart from that, if you’re thinking about purchasing one, the upgrades I stated are strongly recommended if you want to turn it into a lightning-fast gaming PC.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G Six Core Processor (12MB Cache, 3.7GHz-4.2GHz) 65W
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 2933MHz | Hard Drive: 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics
- Operating System: NONE | Please Note: No Optical Drive, Keyboard or Mouse Included.
- 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty (View warranty section below for more details)
Finally, we have the CUK AsRock DeskMini A300W, a compact prebuilt desktop that is one of the few gaming rigs under 500 dollars with a graphics card. The processor, storage, and memory, on the other hand, make the rig stand out in the crowd. Apart from that, it operates on the Windows 10 operating system, which adds to the desktop’s appeal. After that, let’s go into the specifics of the CUK AsRock DeskMini A300W.
First and foremost, I’m going to concentrate on the graphics card. It’s the AMD Radeon RX Vega 8 graphics card, which is capable of delivering greater frame rates in high-end games like PUBG, GTA V, and others on PCs such as the CUK AsRock. Similarly, the system has an AMD Ryzen 3 2200G processor with a 3.5GHz clock speed and a 4MB cache.
Furthermore, the RAM is 8GB, which is ideal for running many apps simultaneously on the PC. The 256GB NVMe SSD is another fantastic deal on the PC. It’s faster, however, the limited storage space may cause problems. So having a second hard disk is a good idea. Furthermore, the gaming PC for under 500 dollars comes with a range of connectors that allow it to connect to practically any device.
Overall, if you’re searching for a low-cost gaming rig, CUK’s prebuilt gaming PC under $500 is a terrific option. Because it comes with all of the necessary hardware for gaming.
NEW BEST SELLERS
- Unique backlight design, you can see letters without turning on the lights.
- Ergonomic design, comfortable and non-slip texture. Your hands will not feel uncomfortable and tired during long-term use.
- Use 12 multimedia controls to help manage your music, web and video (FN+F1/F2/F3...).
- The large font design is ideal for older people, people with vision problems, or people who just want to see the keyboard and not feel nervous.
- Large thickened font. Easy to read and type, even in dim lighting. To reduce eye strain and headache.
- 【15.6" FHD Nano-Edge Display】15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare NanoEdge (Non-TouchScreen) Display; Integrated HD Webcam Ideal for impressive color and clarity for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready.
- 【Intel Celeron N4020 Dual Core Processor】1.1GHz Base Frequency, up to 2.80 GHz, , Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Enjoy a computer with an Intel Celeron N4020 processor. Experience Intel performance with entertainment features and fast connectivity. The Intel Celeron processor delivers performance in a new computer that fits your lifestyle and budget.
- 【 4GB DDR4 RAM + 128GB eMMC 】 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 128GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 【 Windows 10 Home in S mode 】Windows 10 in S mode is a version of Windows 10 that's streamlined for security and performance, while providing a familiar Windows experience. (You can EASILY switch to regular windows 10 : Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install.)
- 【 Specifics 】8 hours+ Lithium-ion polymer battery. 3-Cell Lithium Ion Battery, 14.2" x 9.3" x 0.71", 3.59 lbs. 1 x USB-A 3.2, 1 x USB-C 3.2, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x MicroSD card reader. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth+ HubxcelCableAccessories
- Pink RX250-K is ergonomically designed. A comfortable and superb typing tool for both office work and gaming.
- The RX250-K is ergonomically designed. A comfortable and superb typing tool for both office work and gaming.
- Rainbow backlit gaming keyboard: 3 different lighting modes, 4 backlight brightness levels and breathing mode. Clear uniform keycap backlighting.
- 19-Key Rollover support and built-in Anti-ghosting technology make sure every keystroke is recorded. Fast, responsive and quiet Membrane switches
- Built-in drainage ports quickly remove liquids in the event of a spill, protecting your keyboard from damage. Wired, for a lag-free response. Includes foldable stand to offer you another typing position as shown in the Video and also in the pics
How To Choose a Best Prebuilt Gaming PC under 500
It’s evident that you won’t be able to acquire the most high-end prebuilt gaming PC for $500. Because you’re searching for the most basic gaming system on the market. However, you will only need a few updates to experience the newly released games at perfect 1080P resolutions and 60FPS frame rates. However, having these budget gaming PCs is a benefit since it saves you a lot of money that would otherwise be squandered on creating a gaming PC.
Before purchasing a prebuilt gaming PC for around $500, there are a few things to consider. So, let’s get started.
I want you to think about getting a lightning-fast CPU before you do anything else. Here’s why it’s a good idea. In the case of the graphics card, all you have to do is get a GPU that is virtually universally compatible with any motherboard. The processor, on the other hand, is a different story.
You can’t just plug in any CPU and expect it to work. Because they’re all different. Instead, you’ll have to first select a suitable motherboard before connecting the CPU to it, which will incur additional costs. As a result, the gaming PCs under $500 on our list all have the latest CPUs.
The first thing you should do after purchasing one of these $500 gaming PCs is to update the graphics card. Because the majority of these setups are driven by graphics cards that are only competent at what they do, you’ll need to choose a graphics card that delivers decent results.
Here is my suggestion:
A 3GB GTX 1060 would be a great deal for playing games on 60FPS and 1080P resolutions.
Any gaming setup should have at least 8GB of RAM. The majority of the PCs on our list, on the other hand, are all equipped with that much RAM. So, with the exception of #9, upgrading the RAM on any of these gaming rigs isn’t necessary.
You have two storage choices here. One is a solid-state drive (SSD), which has a little storage capacity but a quicker speed. However, it is costly. Another choice is a hard disk, which offers greater storage but is slower. It is, nevertheless, less expensive than an SSD.
In this scenario, I would propose using a hybrid storage system. This implies you’ll need a gaming PC with 1TB HDDR and 120GB SSD, or a 256GB SSD and 2TB HDDR if you’re willing to pay a little more.
That was a top ten list of the best gaming PCs under $500, which included all entry-level systems. Aside from that, they’re simple to improve.
We recommend the iBUYPOWER Trace 4 9310 and HP Pavilion 590-p0030 gaming desktops as the finest of the bunch.
This inexpensive gaming PC list was put together with care. We’d like to hear from you now. Leave a comment or use our contact form to share your thoughts.